Perrine’s Wine Shop is looking for an enthusiastic wine sale professional. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone serious about sales and customer service in an enjoyable industry! Your role as a team member will be to serve each and every client with expertise, friendliness, honesty, and hospitality.
Here at Perrine’s Wine, we believe that everyone should have access to good wine, regardless of experience or budget. Our team is made up of a passionate group of wine drinkers who feel that discovering and drinking good wine should be both easy and inviting, without any sense of intimidation or pretension. To us, good wine is produced in a sustainable and environmentally-friendly way, reflects the place from which it comes, and tastes downright delicious. Furthermore, sourcing good wine for our guests goes far beyond simply curating bottles.
We work to provide impeccable hospitality to each of our clients, working specifically with each individual need to curate the best experience possible. At Perrine’s Wine, we strive to connect people who are driven by passion, quality, hospitality, and hustle. We believe that the best way to achieve that is through building a dedicated team of professionals who are committed to learning, growing, and setting goals, while also surpassing them along the way.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with other team members to ensure that all customers receive exceptional service throughout their shopping experience
- Provide wine recommendations and help customers choose the best wine for their personal tastes, gift, or event
- Make customers feel welcome and at home in our store
- Act as a representative of our brand; help educate and excite others about our mission and values
- Help maintain a clean and inviting environment in the store (cleaning, dusting, stocking shelves, sweeping, etc.)
- Receive inventory and place in adequate order on the shelf and bin or other storage area.
- Help with local deliveries
- Assist with in-store events; setup/breakdown, service, and virtual events
- Strong desire to learn about wine, work hard, and develop with our growing company
- Great computer skills (especially with Apple products, Microsoft Word and Excel; Photoshop experience a plus!)
- Good organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Great at communicating clearly and effectively (in person, on the phone, and via email) with customers, team members, and distributors
- Dedicated to making people happy/exceeds customer expectations with a great attitude while being a fantastic and fun team player
- Self-starter with energy to spare
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to easily and safely lift and move 50lbs (wine is heavy!)
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Minimum 1 year working in a customer service environment around wine, either in a restaurant or retail capacity
Advantage will be given to people with a background in wine and with computer skills.
This position is 40-45 hours per week.
Employment offer is contingent upon successfully passing a criminal and DMV background screen.
Must provide references.
If you're interested, please email your resume to [email protected]. Please do not call or fax resumes.