• OPEN MON-SAT / 404-254-5077
  • CURBSIDE & IN-STORE AVAILABLE
  • DELIVERY TO CITY OF ATLANTA ONLY (NO SHIPPING)

10% OFF on 12 - 5% OFF on 6 ~ Applied at checkout!

2018 J-L Chave Crozes-Hermitage "Silene", Rhone Valley, France

2018 J-L Chave Crozes-Hermitage "Silene", Rhone Valley, France

$32.99

  • 2018 J-L Chave Crozes-Hermitage "Silene", Rhone Valley, France

    2018 J-L Chave Crozes-Hermitage "Silene", Rhone Valley, France

    $32.99 Excl. tax

      Out of stock (0)

      Ripe fruit balanced out by backbone and structure, this Syrah shows plum, black pepper, pencil lead, and warming spices. Perfect with heartier comfort foods such as cassoulet or braised beef short ribs.

      Product information

      Much of the fruit for this 100% Syrah comes from a parcel of vines owned by Florian, one of Jean-Louis’ winemaking team, situated on the steeply sloping vineyards around the village of Larnage. Like any drop that leaves the estate's cellars in Mauves, this wine receives the full Chave level of meticulous quality control: 60% of this fruit was sourced from the granitic soils and steep slopes in the northern sector of the appellation and the other 40% came from the south, where the soils are lighter, based mostly on limestone clay and covered in large alluvial stones and smaller river rocks.

      Login

      Forgot your password?

      • All your orders and returns in one place
      • The ordering process is even faster
      • Your shopping cart stored, always and everywhere

      compare0

      Powered by Lightspeed